Most people paint their home because they want to change the color, the paint is tired or worn out, they might need necessary maintenance, or they are doing preventative maintenance to keep future costs down.
We’re excited to help for any of those reasons. We are helpful listeners to your concerns or desires and can offer educated advice for your exterior needs.
Because we are committed to “long-term stability”…
• Scrape loose paint or surface textures
• Remove and replace rot or loose materials at the homeowner’s discretion
• Fill gaps, holes, cracks, and seals for weatherizing and stabilization
• Sand down paint profiles after scraping, or strip the surface completely upon request
• Patch stucco, or replace siding
• Always rinse or power wash all surfaces
• Prime essential areas such as bare wood, masonry, or our patching
Because we are committed to a “clean work site”…
• Protect traffic patterns, walkways, driveways, vehicles
• Cover foliage with breathable fabric, and trim foliage as directed by the homeowner
• Cover all wall mounts, electric or water meters, appliances
• Mask windows, gutters, and all other surfaces not to be painted
• We aim to have a single organized and clean area for storing supplies
Because we are committed to “beauty”…
• We use the best recommended products for your particular project, surfaces, and budget.
• We always apply two or more finish coats to every surface.
• We don’t use tinted primer as a “finish” coat and then apply a real finish coat. Two coats guarantees the correct thickness recommended by the manufacture, it guarantees equal application of the paint volume when back rolled, and two coats ensures a consistent color across all facades.
In addition to painting your exterior there are often other needs that come prior to painting.
We repair and install:
• Gutters and down spouts
• All wood trim, casings, eaves
• Siding-wood, cement Hardie board, cedar shake
• Stucco repair or full coverage
We Offer The Best Painting Services With The Fastest Response Time In:
Walnut Creek and more…